miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

Reflection





Anthea´s reflection


For my English 4 was one of the best English, I like very much the way in which Professor gave the class and each activity to the think. The most valuable for my was the exhibitions because it was where I could learn more technical vocabulary and read more in English.

Also I really liked the tour that we did to the Jewish Museum, I think that a tour was result and learn from another culture different from us.
 
Katherine's reflection
 
English IV was very useful curse for me, first able I learn a lot of grammar and vocabulary, the speaking projects were a real challenge for me because sometimes is really difficult stay in front of the class talking about specific topic, but I think I overcame my fears and go on.  Thanks to teacher, he was so patient with us and all the things that he had to do to keep us interested in the curse. And thanks to my classmates, I think we are very good group and I´m glad to have met. 
 
Stefanny's reflection
In my opinion, this course was very interesting because involve many different topics that we can discuss in class. We could hear other opinions from different students and learn more from them. On the other hand, the professor helped us and taught us many vocabularay, some grammar and writings techniques. Also, I like the opportunity that this course brought to us to went to he Jewish Musseum and learn other culture.


 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario